Landlords and tenants
Commercial property is governed by property legislation, particularly the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 (Pt 2) which is often complex and as a result, it is not unusual for the development, acquisition, management and leasing of commercial property to end in litigation.
Possession proceedings for residential property is complicated as strict rules of procedure must be followed.
We have a thorough understanding in both fields and have a growing number of clients in this area.
We work with both landlords and tenants on cases relating to commercial and residential property disputes.
- Legal formalities.
- Possession proceedings in residential property.
- Use of forms and correct Court procedure.
- Dilapidation disputes (during a lease and at termination).
- Ownership of land and the impact of easements and restrictive covenants.
- Forfeiture – including breach of contract and non-payment.
- Damages – termination of lease.
- Construction disputes.
Kash Tutter understand the need for landlord and tenant disputes to be resolved quickly and efficiently, in order to reach the appropriate solution at least overall costs.
Kash Tutter offer a no obligation free initial consultation in order to assess your requirements and then provide you with a quote for the work required. If you are currently involved in a dispute and need advice call 01332 272727 or contact us online.