Property sales and purchase
Your home is the most important purchase you will ever make and it is vital to have the best legal help at every step of the buying process. Kash Tutter has many years’ experience in this area and aim to make the process as stress free as possible.
Using our experience and expertise we actively manage the process from start to finish, ensuring we do everything we can to avoid delays in completing the transaction, we provide you with detailed estimate of our costs and likely third party charges so you’ll know where you stand from the outset.
We keep you informed throughout the process and we ensure we are readily contactable to our clients – and we never use jargon. We give uncomplicated advice to our clients whether selling, purchasing or remortgaging a property.
We can help with: -
- A free written estimate of costs involved (including searches and other fees) to ensure that you can budget accurately from day one.
- A step-by-step guide to the process that allows you to understand and monitor the process being made in completing your purchase.
- A full investigation of the legal title.
- All necessary searches and enquiries carried out promptly.
- Liaising regularly with lawyers, agents and lenders and keeping everyone informed of our progress.
- A full written report together with all relevant copy documents for you to read at your leisure before you make the decision to commit yourself to a purchase contract.
- Completing your Inland Revenue Stamp Duty Land Tax Return.
- Registration of your title at H.M.Land Registry without delay and after registration, supply a copy of your title if required.
If you are considering buying or selling a property and need advice, call us on 01332 272727 or contact us online.