Wills and probate
It is the only way to making sure your final wishes are carried out; without a Will the law decides who gets what and your intentions may count for nothing. By planning ahead and making a Will you can avoid all sorts of family disputes and disappointments and can also sale paying less or no inheritance tax.
Whether you are making or updating your Will or overseeing the administration of a Will after a loved one has passed away, we will ensure that we understand your particular situation and circumstances and offer you the best advice tailored to you.
Kash Tutter aim to make the experience as stress free as possible. We have extensive experience in administering estates and will assist in ensuring that the wishes of your loved ones are carried out accurately and efficiently.
- You can choose your Executors these are the people who carry out your wishes
- You can dispose of your estate in the way you wish and safeguard your dependants
- If you are not married but live someone you may wish for your house or other items to go to them rather than your next of kin
- You can appoint Guardians for young children
- You can create Trusts to suit your family and needs.
- You can give instructions about your funeral
- We deal with claims under the Inheritance (Provisions for Family and Dependants) Act 1975.
Should you wish to make an appointment to discuss the writing of a Will for yourself or a relative or loved one, please call on 01332 272727 or contact us online.